Waterfront Wedding Venues in the Blue Mountains
Looking for a waterfront wedding venue in the Blue Mountains, NSW? From riverfront retreats to quaint farm dams, the Blue Mountains is one of the most interesting inland locations for waterfront weddings in NSW.
More renowned for its stunning clifftops than the rivers and streams that flow through its valleys, the Blue Mountains non-the-less offers a collection of waterfront venues, with a particular concentration on the Hawkesbury River.
From a riverside golf resort and hotel to private and secluded farms, there's a waterfront venue for all guest lists in the Blue Mountains including small weddings and elopements. These are best waterfront wedding venues in the Blue Mountains, NSW.
Top 5 Waterfront Venues in Blue Mountains
- Capacity: 100 & 250
- Location: 256 Webbs Creek Rd, Wisemans Ferry, NSW 2775
- Info: This waterfront wedding venue is one of the most affordable in the Blue Mountains. Venue includes basic cabins, camping & amenities for the whole guest list on a choice of 2 sites. Exclusive use of site for the weekend. Fully DIY or have food & beverage organised by the venue.
- Capacity: 200
- Location: 5564 Old Northern Rd, Wisemans Ferry, NSW 2775
- Info: The Retreat at Wisemans Ferry is a waterfront wedding venue on the banks of the Hawkesbury River. Fully inclusive wedding packages with accommodation for 120 onsite. Marquee weddings available with affordable packages.
- Capacity: 50
- Location: 7 Bowen Mountain Rd, Grose Vale, NSW 2753
- Info: 30 acre horse ranch with a dam for waterfront wedding ceremonies. Private and quiet with inexpensive cottage & glamping options onsite. 40 person wedding reception from $4,200 including accommodation for 2.
- Capacity: 250
- Location: 74 O'Briens Rd, Cattai, NSW 2756
- Info: Waterfront golf course on 587 acres with a variety of picturesque locations for wedding ceremonies & photos. Affordable wedding ceremony & reception packages from $110 per head with 33 guest rooms available onsite.
Australian Botanic Gardens Mount Annan
- Capacity: 200
- Location: 362 Narellan Rd, Mount Annan, NSW 2567
The Australian Botanical Gardens has a number of picturesque ceremony areas in waterfront locations. From the Lakeside Pavilion to the manicured lawns surrounding the lake and ponds, there are a choice of waterfront venues for both ceremonies and wedding receptions within the gardens.
Ceremony-only wedding packages start from $450 or you can hire one of the lawns for a marquee wedding and have your entire day overlooking stunning water features.
Waterfront Wedding Venues near Blue Mountains
Blue Mountains Wedding Venues
Barns & Sheds
Venues with Accommodation
Venues with a View
Have a waterfront wedding venue to add? Create a free business listing to get started.