DIY Wedding Venues in the Hunter Valley
Looking for a DIY wedding venue in the Hunter Valley, NSW? These DIY Hunter Valley wedding venues allow you to hire the reception venue and bring your own wedding vendors. From catering to styling you can quite literally do-it-yourself at these Hunter Valley wedding venues, or hire a wedding planner to organise everything for you.
All of these DIY wedding locations offer both ceremony and reception venues onsite. They are the most flexible DIY wedding venues in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
DIY Wedding Venues - Hunter Valley
- Capacity: 32 - 110
- Address: 617 Hermitage Rd, Pokolbin, NSW 2320
- Venue Hire: From $13,800
Greystone Estate is a luxury self-contained property where 32 guests can stay onsite for a luxury weekend away in the Hunter Valley. Wedding venues include a purpose built open air pavilion that provides a chapel-like space for wedding ceremonies, and a modern reception venue with all-white decor - the perfect blank canvas for DIY weddings.
The Main House has an open plan layout with spacious gathering areas both indoor & out, including a covered patio ideal for smaller wedding receptions with stunning views across the property and dam. The estate is set on 10 park-like acres of beautifully manicured lawns and gardens with a swimming pool, games room and private butlers pantry for your in-house caterers.
- Capacity: 200
- Address: 423 Wilderness Road, Rothbury, NSW 2320
- Venue Hire: 3 day weekend wedding packages - $10,900
- Info: DIY wedding venue hire at Moravia Park includes exclusive use of the property for 3 days, 2 nights accommodation for 2, a choice of 4 wedding ceremony locations and a blank canvas inside the barn to decorate & style as you choose. All bookings include an onsite wedding coordinator, free wedding ceremony with all furniture and furnishings for the ceremony and wedding reception provided, and the freedom to choose your own caterer. Set up and pack down of the ceremony and reception is done for you.
- Capacity: 150
- Address: 2674 Paynes Crossing Road, Wollombi, NSW 2325
- Venue Hire: Day hire $7,000. Night hire from $10,000.
- Info: 100 acre country property surrounding a central lake. Very private DIY wedding venue with a blank canvas reception barn. Do your own styling in this industrial space or bring a wedding stylist. Exclusive caterers operate onsite and offer wedding packages from $79 per person. Beverage packages are also available onsite either on consumption or starting at $48 per person. DIY and BYO all other wedding suppliers and enjoy exclusive use of the location while staying in the 140 year old barnstay.
- Capacity: 250
- Address: 2480 Wollombi Road, Wollombi, NSW 2325
- Venue Hire: From $5,280
- Info: Redleaf is a picturesque do-it-yourself wedding venue on a private country retreat with rustic barn, tuscan courtyard, stunning gardens and 6 bedroom luxury homestead. DIY wedding packages include exclusive hire of the property to use however you like. BYO caterers & all other wedding vendors.
- Capacity: 150
- Address: 76 Wallalong Road, Wallalong, NSW 2320
- Venue Hire: From $8,800
- Info: One of the Hunter Valley's most luxurious DIY wedding venues. Get married under 200 year old fig trees in complete privacy on an elevated site overlooking country views and then have your wedding reception poolside in the Indian Tent which is the perfect blank canvas to style as your own. The venue offers a choice of 3 caterers and wedding packages include a planning and styling service under your direction.
- Capacity: 150
- Address: 3174 Great North Road, Wollombi, NSW 2325
- Venue Hire: Enquire for DIY wedding packages
- Info: Mulla Villa Farm is a flexible do-it-yourself wedding venue where you can DIY everything or have the venue organise catering for you. There's a barn for rustic wedding receptions and space for outdoor gatherings where you can also choose to hire a marquee. All of the venue's spaces are yours to style, cater and use as your own. BYO beverages and choose your own celebrant, photographer etc.
- Capacity: 30
- Address: Wollombi - Hunter Valley, NSW
- Venue Hire: Wollombi Road, Laguna, NSW 2325
- Info: Secluded DIY wedding venue on an eco friendly alpaca farm surrounded in lush green paddocks. Hire a row of teepees or organise your own marquee styled wedding at this fully do-it-yourself location. Unique accommodation for 2 in a 1950's converted train carriage.
- Capacity: 50
- Address: Congewai - Hunter Valley, NSW
- Venue Hire: From $4,000 mid week & $6,000 weekends
- Info: One of the Hunter Valley's most DIY wedding venues with complete flexibility to arranging your own catering, decorations, furniture, alcohol, flowers and everything else. The farm features an established olive grove, stunning mountain views, a dam with jetty, outdoor swing and flat grass areas that are ideal for marquee or teepee wedding receptions. Venue hire includes full use of the property and 2 bedroom cottage for 2 nights (3 days) including access to an open air kitchen with BBQ and wood fire pizza oven. Day time & afternoon weddings are recommended as the venue is solar powered. (Weekend curfew is 10pm)
- Capacity: 100
- Address: 342 Deasys Road, Rothbury, NSW 2320
- Venue Hire: From $4,500
- Info: Affordable private estate available to hire for do-it-yourself weddings in the heart of the Hunter Valley. A large dining room provides the ideal setting for DIY wedding receptions of up to 50 guests or several marquee locations cater for larger weddings. Bring all your own suppliers without restrictions. The estate features well maintained gardens for wedding ceremonies, has accommodation for 30 guests in the residence & has a tennis court, pool & bbq area where you can organise pre & post wedding events.
- Capacity: 100
- Address: 2188 Broke Road, Pokolbin, NSW 2320
- Venue Hire: From $1,000
- Info: Pokolbin Village spans 100 acres in the heart of the Hunter Valley. A variety of affordable wedding locations are available for DIY weddings including marquee sites and a function centre. Packages include DIY wedding venue hire with accommodation bookings. Choose all your own wedding suppliers including caterers, stylists, hire companies, celebrant etc.
- Capacity: 20 - 200
- Address: 1840 Wollombi Road, Sweetmans Creek, 2325
- Venue Hire: $12,000+
- Info: A 550 acre DIY wedding venue with bushland, vineyards, deer and cattle. Bring in any caterer you prefer – from food trucks to 5-course degustations and BYO alcohol (excluding wine which is supplied by Stonehurst). Wedding locations to choose from include a long table in the Poplar Grove, a marquee, an industrial wine cellar or the rustic Gatekeepers Cottage which is an ideal spot for micro weddings in the Hunter Valley. 7 cottages provide accommodation onsite. Organise your own styling and entertainment.