Country Wedding Venues in Newcastle
Looking for country wedding venues in Newcastle? These wedding venues are the best country locations for ceremonies and receptions in Newcastle. From rustic farms and idyllic estates, these beautiful country venues are some of the most popular wedding locations in NSW.
- Wedding Venue: Barn + Heritage Estate
- Capacity: 200
- Location: Fullerton Cove - Newcastle, NSW
- Info: Grand waterfront location in a country setting with heritage homestead and large rustic barn for all-in-one wedding ceremonies & receptions. DIY & BYO wedding packages available and venue hire includes exclusive use of the entire location with accommodation for 15 guests.
Country Wedding Venues Near Newcastle
- Capacity: 60
- Venue Type: Bed & Breakfast
- Location: Bolwarra - Hunter Valley, NSW
- Info: Maddies is a private country venue for small weddings and elopements 50 minutes inland from the city of Newcastle. A giant Morton Bay Fig oversees wedding ceremonies beneath its branches and the venue caters for both indoor & outdoor wedding receptions. A blank canvas, garden venue with pet friendly accommodation for 6.
- Capacity: 200
- Venue Type: Barn
- Location: Lovedale - Hunter Valley, NSW
- Info: Surrounded by farm land, Moravia Park is a country wedding venue with a barn for rustic wedding receptions. Budget friendly venue hire is ideally suited to DIY & BYO weddings. Accommodation for two is available in a light filled bridal suite which has plenty of space for getting ready with the bridal party.
- Capacity: 120
- Venue Type: Barn Sleeps 15
- Location: Lower Hunter Valley, NSW
- Info: Eco friendly country location with several wedding spaces including the industrial barn, sandstone ceremony area, covered outdoor shed for cocktail receptions and two luxury eco cabins that accommodate 15 guests. Well suited to country weddings in bushland.