Garden Wedding Venues on the South Coast
Looking for a garden wedding venue? Here's a list of garden venues on the NSW South Coast.
- Capacity: 150+
- Accommodation: Sleeps 8 + glamping
- Info: Separate outdoor gardens & entertaining areas surrounded by farming countryside. Budget-friendly & exclusive-use venue with accommodation in the summer house. Rose gardens and tranquil private gardens. BYO alcohol & catering or organise through venue. Suits small & large weddings. Day rates + weekend-long packages.
- Capacity: 30
- Accommodation: Sleeps 30
- Info: 14 acre property including landscaped gardens, two dams, a dressage arena & multiple ceremony locations including the long table in the centre of the gardens. Homestead & cottages cater for a maximum of 30 guests with the entire property being exclusively yours for the duration of your stay/celebrations.
- Capacity: 180
- Accommodation: Sleeps 40 in onsite boat sheds & wilderness huts.
- Info: 250 acre private property available for exclusive hire with accommodation in boat sheds & wilderness huts. 5 acres of formal private gardens surround the Georgian homestead and have amazing views over open paddocks, native bushland and the Budawang mountains. Modern, light-filled reception barn + ceremony shed.
- Capacity: 180
- Accommodation: Sleeps 12
- Info: Rustic farm style gardens with dam & jetty on a 22 acre horse farm. 4 self contained units available to hire exclusively with the venue. Budget friendly.
- Capacity: 130
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10
- Info: Private & luxury country retreat on 160 acres of green farmland and rambling gardens. Enjoy exclusive use of the entire farm for the weekend.
- Capacity: 88
- Accommodation: 16 luxury villas
- Info: Secluded & peaceful beachfront venue with private gardens & 16 luxury villas that be hire for your exclusive use all weekend. Kick back poolside for pre & post wedding events.
- Capacity: 120
- Accommodation: Sleeps 2
- Info: 5 acres of beautiful gardens, an inclusive white marquee, barn, new greenhouse for undercover ceremonies and plenty of water frontage.