Barn & Sheds in the Southern Highlands
Here's a list of barn venues for weddings in the Southern Highlands region of NSW. In addition to barns, there are sheds, stables and other farm style buildings that offer unique places for wedding ceremonies and receptions in the area. From rustic barns to modern wedding sheds, these barn venues are some of the most stunning wedding locations in the Southern Highlands.
- Capacity: 200
- Location: 71 Ryans Lane, Wildes Meadow, NSW 2577
- Info: Immersed in the stunning Southern Highlands bushland, the rustic log barn chapel is one of the region's most unique barn venues. The property is ideal for festival style weddings, offers a late curfew, lets you BYO food & beverages and provides basic but comfortable places to sleep for the entire guest list.
- Capacity: 250
- Location: 3020 Old Hume Hwy, Berrima, NSW 2577
- Info: Barn weddings are a specialty at Bendooley Estate with two unique wedding venues to choose from. The purpose built stables with high ceilings and massive cathedral style glass windows is an impressive venue for luxe barn weddings. A slightly more rustic option is the charming book barn venue - headquarters to Berkelouw Books. Luxurious studios & cottages with spectacular farm outlooks offer accommodation onsite.
- Capacity: 145
- Location: 916 Old Hume Hwy, Alpine, NSW 2575
- Info: Growwild is a rustic wedding venue in the Southern Highlands and a registered sanctuary with the Wildlife Land Trust. It's 25 picturesque and colourful acres provide a number of wedding ceremony and reception locations including the barn which has a capacity of 50 guests.
- Capacity: 120
- Location: 562 Nowra Rd, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
- Info: Transformed hay shed on a private 90 acre farm. Wedding venues on the farm offer extensive dam views, drystone wall features, sculptures and garden art, an old boat shed and jetty plus accommodation for 12 guests.
Location: Shingle Hill Way, Gundaroo, NSW 2620
Info: Petrichor Farm is a Southern Tablelands wedding venue with 170 acres of grazing farmland & plenty of wildlife. The farm is a very private place with a blank canvas, modern-rustic style barn for wedding receptions and cute bridal cottage with optional glamping.