Rustic Wedding Venues in the Southern Highlands
Rustic venues: Southern Highlands | Blue Mountains | Byron Bay | Central Coast | Hunter Valley | Illawarra | Newcastle | North Coast | Riverina | South Coast | Southern Highlands | Sydney | Most Popular
Looking for rustic wedding venues in the Southern Highlands, NSW? Rustic ceremony & reception venues in the Southern Highlands include repurposed barns and sheds, farms, wineries, private estates and secluded forest venues. If you're looking for a rustic barn for your Southern Highlands wedding, you're in the right spot.
These are the most recommended rustic wedding venues in the Southern Highlands, NSW.
Best Rustic Venues in Southern Highlands
- Capacity: 110
- Location: Moss Vale - Southern Highlands, NSW
- Info: The Pavilion is one of two rustic ceremony venues at Mali Brae Farm. An ideal wet weather option, The Pavilion overlooks the stunning gardens and requires very little styling. The other rustic ceremony option is at The Ruins, an outdoor location with a built in arbor so you don't need to hire one. Mali Brae Farm offers a choice of two rustic reception venues that seat weddings with 10 - 55 guests or 60 - 110.
- Capacity: 10 - 55 & 60 - 110
- Location: 562 Nowra Rd, Moss Vale, NSW 2577
- Info: Mali Brae Farm is a private 90 acre farm with 6 ceremony venues to choose from including rustic ruins, weeping willows and waterfront gardens. Two rustic reception venues include The Barn pictured above and a new in October 2021 luxe-rustic elopement & micro wedding venue that features tin walls, polished wooden floors and floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the farm.
- Capacity: 120
- Location: 916 Old Hume Hwy, Alpine, NSW 2575
- Info: Growwild Wildflower Farm is a registered sanctuary with the Wildlife Land Trust. It's 25 picturesque and colourful acres provide a number of rustic wedding ceremony locations plus a barn & permanent marquee for rustic receptions. DIY & BYO blank canvas venue.
- Capacity: 140
- Location: 7207 Illawarra Hwy, Sutton Forest, NSW 2577
- Info: Somerley House is an historic residence & luxe rustic wedding venue in the Southern Highlands. The property features established old world gardens and romantic Victorian facade. Wedding ceremonies are held in the woodlands, forest, circular lawn or meadow. Canapes in the rustic greenery of Palm Court. And receptions in the blank canvas, Garden Room which is an ideal setting for rustic themed weddings.
- Capacity: 200
- Location: 71 Ryans Lane, Wildes Meadow, NSW 2577
- Info: The ultimate rustic wedding location secluded in bushland. Affordable accommodation for the entire guest list, DIY & BYO wedding packages, the private location and late curfew make this the ideal venue for relaxed, festival weddings. Venues include the rustic log chapel & wood floor marquee.
- Capacity: 140
- Location: 570 Kareela Rd, Penrose, NSW 2579
- Info: Charming rural venue surrounded by 60 acres of farmland, vineyards and ecologically protected woodlands. A huge country guesthouse and cottage provide seperate getting ready quarters for the Bride and Groom and there is a bridal suite with corrugated tin walls and rustic wood features. Property sleeps 62 wedding guests and features an onsite golf course.
- Capacity: 250
- Location: 3020 Old Hume Hwy, Berrima, NSW 2577
- Info: Bendooley Estate features two rustic wedding venues including the original Berkelouw Book Barn and a purpose built barn called The Stables which features impressive cathedral style glass windows overlooking the farm paddocks beyond. Luxurious studios & cottages with rustic, country outlooks provide accommodation for 20 onsite, and a spectacular lake sets the scene for gorgeous rustic wedding photos.
- Capacity: 250
- Location: Oldbury Rd, Sutton Forest, NSW 2577
- Info: A boutique rustic winery with expansive views of the vineyards & hills. Wedding ceremonies are held in the Tuscan courtyard where you can have your first dance under the stars, and receptions in the rustic restaurant, bottling room or large permanent marquee.
- Capacity: 180
- Location: Centennial Rd, Bowral, NSW 2576
- Info: Period grandeur and ideal rustic wedding venue with lacework iron verandahs, a grand staircase at the entrance, heritage listed rustic stables and a secret rose garden. A secluded and private country venue with a number of romantic wedding and reception venues to choose from including the elegant Hickory’s Restaurant and Bar overlooking the estate’s gardens.
- Capacity: 150
- Location: Shingle Hill Way, Gundaroo, NSW 2620
- Info: Ultimate outback wedding venue with 170 acres of grazing farm land & plenty of wildlife. Very private blank canvas, modern-rustic style reception venue with cute bridal cottage and optional glamping packages. This rustic wedding venue is well off-the-beaten-track in rural New South Wales.
Rustic Wedding Venues Near Southern Highlands
Have a rustic wedding venue to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.