Sydney Celebrants For Quick & Easy Ceremonies
Planning a quick & easy wedding ceremony? These Sydney celebrants deliver quick, no fuss wedding ceremonies that get you married without the bells, whistles and hullabaloo.
8 Quick Wedding Ceremony Celebrants
- Location: Marrickville, NSW
- Service Areas: Sydney + 100km
- Packages: Weddings, Elopements, Surprise Weddings, MC
- Personality: Fun, upbeat, infectious energy
Zoe is a funny and vibrant marriage celebrant who brings an infectious sense of fun to weddings. Her sparkly persona gives quick & easy wedding ceremonies a wonderful sense of occasion without the need for lengthy orations.
Zoe has an infectious laugh that endears her to audiences both large and small and she is at ease in front of hundreds of people as well as just a handful, at micro weddings and elopements.
- Location: Randwick - Sydney, NSW
- Service Areas: Sydney CBD + 50km, Eastern Suburbs
- Packages: Weddings, vow renewals, MC
- Personality: Friendly, warm, romantic
Michael has one of those warm & welcoming voices that immediately puts people at ease. He is an endearing and highly likeable character with a genuine love of people that's evident the moment you meet him.
A brilliant conversationalist, Michael is someone with which there are never any awkward silences. He cares about his couples and will deliver a quick & easy wedding ceremony that perfectly aligns with your vision.
- Location: Londonerry - Sydney, NSW
- Service Areas: Sydney, Western Sydney
- Packages: Weddings, Legals Only, Elopements
Kellie Warren is a Penrith-based marriage celebrant who offers simple & quick weddings from $500. She is an easy going country girl renowned for her can-do attitude and willingness to go above & beyond for her couples. With Kellie you get a young and fun celebrant who delivers elegant ceremonies that are inclusive of guests, kids and fur babies.
- Location: Sydney Harbour
- Service Areas: Sydney CBD + 50km
- Packages: Elopements
Elope In Sydney offer all inclusive easy elopement packages that get you married quickly and without fuss. Packages start at $1,995 and include a ceremony set up for 2 - 30 guests, popular Sydney celebrant Michael Janz to design and deliver your ceremony, and two hours of candid wedding photography by elopement & small wedding specialist Adriana Samanez.
- Location: Sydney, NSW 2000
- Service Areas: Sydney
- Ceremonies: Weddings, legals only, MC
- Personality: Easy going, attentive, organised
The bilingual Trung offers affordable quick & easy wedding ceremonies all over Sydney. He can also provide ceremony hire and set up including chairs, aisle runners and arbor. You can choose from a legals only ceremony or upgrade to a DIY vows package.
- Location: Dapto, NSW 2530
- Service Areas: Sydney, Illawarra, South Coast
- Ceremonies: Weddings, MC
- Personality: Fun, approachable, generous
Sharon officiates relaxed wedding ceremonies that are as full-filled as they are short & sweet. The three most common words used to describe Sharon are classy, engaging and fun. If you're planning on bringing fur babies to your wedding ceremony, you'll be in safe hands with Sharon. She's a pet friendly marriage celebrant owning mini foxies herself.
- Location: Hammondville, NSW 2170
- Service Areas: Sydney, Illawarra
- Ceremonies: Weddings, elopements, vow renewals
- Personality: Warm, friendly, energetic
Ruth is a quirky, fun loving marriage celebrant with a great sense of humour and the ability to talk under water. There is zero chance of awkward silences with Ruth taking charge! Enthusiastic and easy to work with, Ruth makes getting married smooth and stress free. You can expect kind words, no fuss and a 5 minute ceremony end to end.
- Location: Rouse Hill, NSW 2155
- Service Areas: Sydney, Illawarra, Blue Mountains, Central Coast
- Ceremonies: Wedding, vow renewals
- Personality: Understanding, helpful, organised
Marriage celebrant Cherri goes above and beyond for her couples including performing wedding ceremonies on special dates such as Xmas or New Years Eve. Cherri officiates quick & easy wedding ceremonies that make guests feel a part of the occasion.
Have a Sydney marriage celebrant to add? Get Started