Registry Office Wedding in Sydney
Considering a Registry Office wedding in Sydney? Registry Office weddings are an ideal option for couples looking to tie the knot quickly, affordably and without all the fuss of a larger celebration. The marriage celebrants listed here all offer Registry Office wedding packages in Sydney that include all the legal requirements including Lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage.
Registry Office weddings can have you married within 30 days at any location of your choosing throughout Sydney. Simply find a celebrant who's available on your preferred wedding date and they'll help you with everything else.
Start planning your Registry Office Wedding by finding an available Sydney Celebrant.
11 Registry Office Wedding Celebrants
- Wedding Packages: Registry Office, legals only, simple ceremonies
- Cost: $795 (less for weekdays)
- Ceremony Locations: Sydney CBD, Centennial Park, Bondi Beach
- Ceremony Types: Beach, gardens, cafes etc
- Personality: Friendly, warm, romantic
Michael is a local Sydney celebrant who officiates simple ceremonies that get you married quickly, intimately and without fuss. He has a very warm & welcoming presence, is a brilliant conversationalist and makes everything feel very easy.
Michael's easy connection with people endears him to couples of all backgrounds. A highly seasoned professional, Michael knows how to make the moment intimate and special for the two of you, in a very easy and relaxed way.
- Wedding Packages: 10 Minute Registry Office Weddings
- Cost: $675+gst
- Ceremony Locations: Sydney Metro + 20km
- Ceremony Types: Gardens, balconies, bowling alleys & bars
- Personality: Fun, upbeat, infectious energy
Zoe is an energetic and fun marriage celebrant who offers a quickie wedding package called 'The F-Bomb'. It includes a 10 minute Registry Office style wedding ceremony, a vow writing guide in case you want to write your own, a meet up if you wish and all the legal paperwork.
Zoe brings an infectious sense of fun to all of her wedding ceremonies large or small. You get simple, no fuss nuptials that comes with her standard promise of "no boring bits".
- Wedding Packages: Registry Office Weddings & Elopements
- Cost: $450 (2023 weddings)
- Ceremony Locations: Sydney CBD, Eastern Suburbs
- Ceremony Types: Venue suggestions provided on enquiry
- Personality: Warm, fun, uncomplicated
Mick Goldie is one of Sydney's newest wedding celebrants and to build his portfolio he's offering discounted registry office style wedding ceremonies from $450 anywhere in the city. Mick is an ex journalist and has previously been a tour guide in the UK. He's also recently eloped himself so understands the brief when it comes to quick ceremonies akin to a registry wedding.
- Wedding Packages: Legals only, quick weddings
- Cost: $500
- Ceremony Locations: Sydney, Western Sydney, Blue Mountains
Kellie Warren is a calm & friendly marriage celebrant who offers registry office style weddings in the Penrith and Western Sydney areas to the CBD and beyond. Kellie is a country romantic at heart and facilitates simple but unique ceremonies for her couples. She's a lover of all animals being a horse owner herself and is particularly welcoming of fur babies at ceremonies.
- Wedding Packages: Registry Office, elopements
- Cost: $1,995
- Inclusions: Location, celebrant & photographer
- Locations: Sydney Harbour & CBD
Elope In Sydney offers an alternative to registry office weddings with all inclusive ceremonies conducted in beautiful locations around Sydney Harbour & CBD. Packages range from $1,995 - $2,600 and come with a celebrant, simple ceremony, all legal paperwork, a photographer for 2 hours, set of high resolution photos and ceremony set up in the location of your choice.
- Wedding Packages: Elopements, legals only
- Cost: $550
- Ceremony Locations: South Sydney (within 10km of Kingsgrove)
- Ceremony Types: Andrea's office, your backyard or kitchen table
- Personality: Calm, caring, kind
Andrea is a down-to-earth marriage celebrant based in the southern suburbs of Sydney. She offers a 5 - 10 minute legals only ceremony that includes the two of you and two witnesses. You can get married sitting around your table at home or at her office desk.
This Registry Office style wedding ceremony can be held on a weekday during business hours or on weekend mornings. The ceremony will contain the minimum legal wording required to get you officially hitched.
- Wedding Packages: Secret ceremonies
- Cost: $900 (discount available mid week)
- Ceremony Locations: Sydney CBD + 10km
- Ceremony Types: Gardens, lookouts, commercial venues
- Personality: Fun, warm, highly engaging
Otherwise known as The Wedding Pixie, Robyn is one of Sydney's busiest multi-cultural marriage celebrants. She makes the effort to learn phrases in other languages for her couples and delivers romantic wedding ceremonies.
Robyn offers a secret ceremony package which is a slightly more personalised version of a Registry Office wedding. You get to bring up to 15 guests and in addition to the paperwork and legal wording you'll have a more personalised ceremony and can even incorporate personalised vows.
- Wedding Packages: Legals only, DIY Vows
- Cost: $690
- Ceremony Locations: Sydney CBD
- Ceremony Types:
- Personality: Easy going, attentive, organised
Trung is a bilingual marriage celebrant who offers Registry Office style weddings in the Sydney CBD area. The legals only package includes an initial consultation, video meeting, provision of all legal documentation such as the Lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage and access to resources for writing vows and choosing readings if you want them.
If you're having more than a few people attend your wedding, Trung offers a hire service providing chairs and a signing table for your ceremony. He'll also include a commemorative certificate and visa letter if required.
- Wedding Packages: Registry Office Weddings
- Cost: $700 (approx)
- Ceremony Locations: Waverley, Bondi Beach
- Ceremony Types: Office, beach
- Personality: Genuine, accommodating, calm, easy going
Gary is a highly experience marriage celebrant who offers Registry Office style weddings in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings. These are affordable wedding ceremonies involving just the couple and 2 witnesses. A choice of two locations include Gary's office or outside overlooking Bondi Beach.
- Wedding Packages: Legals only
- Cost: $660
- Ceremony Locations: Wollongong, South Sydney
- Ceremony Types: Parks & beaches
- Personality: Supportive, friendly, warm
Having eloped to the Nevada Desert herself, Jacq understands couples who want a non-traditional wedding. She also understands non-traditional does not equal non-organised. She'll help you organise an easy, fuss free Registry Office style wedding in the southern suburbs of Sydney.
The legals only package contains no frills. It's just you, your partner, your witnesses and Jacqua. She'll help you write personalised vows if you wish and provides all legal paperwork including the NOIM & registration of your marriage with BDM.
- Wedding Packages: Legals only
- Cost: $460
- Ceremony Locations: Sydney CBD + 100km
- Ceremony Types: Parks, beaches, lookouts
- Personality: Warm, engaging, supportive
Victoria Eustace is a down-to-earth marriage celebrant with a calm presence and willingness to travel. She offers a legals only package called 'Come Together' that includes the minimum 117 legally required words and all official paperwork including submission of the NOIM.
Pre-wedding meetings are held online and if you're located outside of Sydney, Victoria will walk you through how to submit signed paperwork to her via online methods.