Farm Venues in the Blue Mountains
The picturesque escarpments, scenic native bushland and world famous attractions make the Blue Mountains one of Australia’s best destination wedding venues. And there’s no better way to enjoy the undulating landscape than from it’s pockets of pristine farmland.
Farms weddings in the Blue Mountains are scenic. Whether you choose a hilltop vista for your ceremony or a secluded valley framed in the bush covered mountains, farms here offer the ultimate wedding backdrop of fertile farming land and dense rugged bush.
Farm wedding venues in the Blue Mountains include a working sheep station that offers glamping, a budget friendly DIY & BYO apple orchard, a shearing shed and hay barn near Oberon and a horse ranch that’s also suitable for small weddings and elopements. Giddyup...
- Capacity: 150
- Location: Oberon, NSW
- Budget: Venue hire from $10,000 (low season) - $14,000 (high season)
- Accommodation: Farm house + lodge sleeps 20 from $2,000 per night
Waldara Farm is an authentic Australian working farm on 800 acres just outside the Blue Mountains. Wedding venues include a rustic barn with large wooden sliding doors, a repurposed shearing shed, a gazebo, lawns, wharf, fire pit and reception hall. The location features rolling hills, rugged landscapes, manicured seasonal gardens, stunning buildings and the serenity of the Australian countryside. The entire farm can be hired for your exclusive use with accommodation bookings.
Tobruk Sheep Station
- Capacity: 200
- Location: Hawkesbury Valley, NSW
- Budget: Wedding packages under $100 per person
- Accommodation: Farm stay sleeps 11 + glamping
Tobruk is a working sheep station, farm stay and affordable wedding venue located 5 minutes from Wiseman's Ferry. Wedding venues include The Hill, Function Centre & lawns, Drovers Camp and the rustic Shearing Shed with grandstanding seating and authentic wool room. Tobruk is available for exclusive hire. Ceremony only packages from $2,000.
Ding Dang Doo Ranch
- Capacity: 50
- Location: Grose Vale, NSW
- Budget: Wedding packages from $2,294. Elopements from $1,544.
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10 in 2 farm houses + glamping
Ding Dang Doo is a 30 acre horse ranch specialising in affordable smaller weddings & elopements in the lower Blue Mountains. Wedding venues include the horse barn, courtyard barn, lake, stables, drive and horse paddocks. The farm is pet friendly with the option of including resident horses into your wedding ceremony or reception.
- Capacity: 150
- Location: Cedar Creek, NSW
- Budget: Venue hire from $6,000
- Accommodation: 7 cottages sleep 20 guests from $2,000 per night
Stonehurst is a unique wedding venue on 550 acres of deer & cattle farm with bushland and a vineyard onsite. Wedding venues include The Wine Cellar, a Pavilion and an outdoor Poplar Grove. The farm is a private & budget friendly wedding venue that's yours for exclusive hire including 7 onsite cottages. Minimum spend is $9,000 in low season which includes venue hire, accommodation for 1 night and $1,000 towards the wine budget. BYO caterers.
- Capacity: 150
- Location: Hartley Vale, NSW
- Budget: Wedding packages from $13,000 include venue hire, catering, drinks & 2 nights accommodation
- Accommodation: Collits Inn sleeps 12
Collits Inn is a 50 acre farming property with spectacular mountain views located 12km from Lithgow in the Blue Mountains. Wedding venues include the 190 year old Pierce's Barn, adjoining marquee (additional cost to hire) and there are multiple places on the farm for wedding ceremonies. This heritage-listed farm is perfectly suited to relaxed, country weddings surrounded by lazy green paddocks.
- Capacity: 250
- Location: Wollombi - Blue Mountains, NSW
- Budget: Wedding packages from $12,100 including venue hire & accommodation
- Accommodation: Estate sleeps 12. Cost included with venue hire.
Redleaf Wollombi is a luxury country estate on 100 rural acres. The Italian style villa has 6 bedrooms, a swimming pool, a vegetable & herb garden to help yourself to, and is surrounded by expansive green grounds & bushland. Wedding venues include The Garden House, a Tuscan style courtyard and manicured grounds suitable for outdoor or marquee weddings. Redleaf is a DIY wedding venue where you can BYO your preferred wedding vendors.
- Capacity: 220
- Location: Megalong Valley - Blue Mountains, NSW
- Budget: Wedding packages from $8,500 include venue + accommodation for 2 nights
- Accommodation: 4 bedroom homestead + 2 bedroom lodge
Dryridge Estate is a boutique vineyard with hilltop ceremonies & receptions that enjoying stunning mountain and country valley views. Wedding venues include manicured gardens, the vineyard and a clear glasshouse marquee. Venue hire on a Friday includes exclusive use of the estate. (The wedding venues are reasonably separated from the cellar door which is open Saturdays & Sundays.) BYO catering and other vendors.
Chapel Hill Retreat
- Capacity: 150
- Location: Berambing - Blue Mountains, NSW
- Budget: All-inclusive wedding packages from $95/pp
- Accommodation: 7 cottages
Chapel Hill Retreat is an all-in-one wedding & elopement venue situated between Windsor & Lithgow on the outskirts of the Blue Mountains. The location offers stunning regional views across bush and farmland. Wedding venues include the non-denominational chapel, bush cathedral, lawns, verandah and function room.
- Capacity: 120
- Location: Kurrajong - Blue Mountains, NSW
- Budget: Wedding packages from $45/pp
- Accommodation: Available in Lithgow
The Turpentine Tree offers a peaceful country setting with bush and mountain views. Affordable wedding venues include 8 acres of manicured gardens and a stunning marquee for garden style receptions. This private country location is well suited to glam-rustic weddings.
- Capacity: 70 Seated. 150 Cocktail.
- Location: Lithgow, NSW
- Budget: Venue hire from $3,000 + wedding packages from $40/pp
- Accommodation: Available in the Blue Mountains
Secret Creek Cafe is a vegan eatery located within a 200 acre native wildlife sanctuary that's home to Wallabies, Dingoes, Emus & Tasmanian Devils. It offers a peaceful and secluded gully setting and is available for exclusive use. Wedding venues include the restaurant, lawns, deck and within the sanctuary itself. Flexible wedding packages enable BYO alcohol.
- Capacity: 250
- Location: Wisemans Ferry, NSW
- Budget: Wedding packages from $77/pp include venue hire + accommodation
- Accommodation: Basic campsite accommodation for 200+ guests
The Outdoor Adventure Company offers the ultimate Blue Mountains wedding venue surrounded in Australian bush and wildlife. Wedding venues include rustic, all-weather sheds on two separate camp sites. Budget friendly wedding packages provide venues & accommodation for extended weekend weddings with a late curfew. BYO caterers & drinks.
- Capacity: 90
- Location: Blackheath, NSW
- Budget: Logan Brae is not currently accepting enquiries.
- Accommodation: Farm stay sleeps 2
Logan Brae Orchards is the last remaining apple farm on the Shipley Plateau in the Blue Mountains. Wedding venues include the Machinery Shed and escarpment with stunning views over mountain valleys. Bookings may open again in 2022 for weddings in 2024.