Byron Bay Wedding Destinations
Byron Bay: Wedding Destinations | Photographers | Celebrants
Looking for wedding destinations in Byron Bay? Here's a list of all-in-one wedding venues in the Byron Bay region of NSW. All of these wedding locations have ceremony areas, reception spaces and accommodation onsite, making them the ideal spot to have your entire wedding all in the one place.
These are our favourite wedding destinations in Byron Bay.
Top 8 Wedding Destinations in Byron Bay
- Location: 252 Midginbil Rd, Midginbil, NSW 2484
- Capacity: 150
- Accommodation: Sleeps 150+
- Wedding Packages: DIY/BYO
Midginbil Eco Resort is a budget friendly wedding destination on 400 acres of countryside located one hour inland from Byron Bay. Venue hire includes exclusive use of the entire property with accommodation for all wedding guests including an amazing village of safari tents which each have their own timber balconies, campsites, a bunkhouse and motel.
Midginbil has 3 beautiful ceremony sites that come with stunning mountain views, a barn reception venue, outdoor wedding areas, a late-night bonfire site and amenities such as a swimming pool and tennis court.
- Location: 290 North Teven Road, Teven, NSW 2478
- Capacity: 140
- Accommodation: Sleeps 22
- Wedding Packages: Tailored
Tides Byron Estate is one of the best wedding destinations on the North Coast of New South Wales owing to its picturesque setting with views to Lennox Head and incredible amenities. On the estate's 100 acres is a beautiful macadamia farm, a fully furnished glass-walled reception hall and a luxury 8 bedroom villa with swimming pool.
When hired together the wedding hall and villa provide an amazing location for destination weddings with accommodation for up to 22 onsite and the option for pre & post wedding functions for up to 40 guests in the poolside entertaining area. Outdoor receptions are also welcome in the macadamia orchard or on the wedding hall terrace.
- Location: 36 Keys Road, Coorabell, NSW 2479
- Capacity: 10 - 150
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10
Coorabell Estate is a secluded 28 acre property that can be hired for private weddings just 20 minutes from Byron Bay. Centred around a luxury 5 bedroom house and swimming pool and surrounded by picturesque rainforest, this beautiful destination offers an amazing blank canvas on which to create your dream wedding.
Spacious lawns and a garden terrace offer a picturesque outdoor setting for your wedding ceremony, photos and reception with marquees and tipis recommended for larger weddings. For smaller events the poolside entertaining area caters for cocktail functions of up to 55 guests and a balcony overlooking the rainforest canopy seats up to 40.
- Capacity: 30 - 250
- Venue Type: Farm
- Location: 545 Coopers Shoot Rd, Bangalow, NSW 2479
- Info: Forget Me Not is a destination wedding venue on a working cattle farm near Bangalow in the Byron Bay hinterland. Suitable for outdoor and marquee weddings with award winning gardens and accommodation onsite, it's the perfect venue for a private destination wedding near Byron Bay.
- Capacity: 120
- Venue Type: Farm
- Location: 334 James Gibson Rd, Corndale, NSW 2480
- Info: The Earthhouse is a unique wedding venue made of rammed earth on a 110 acre farm in the Byron Bay hinterland. Boutique B&B accommodation makes this venue a great destination for weddings near Byron Bay. The reception venue is a blank canvas to style as you like with spectacular views of the surrounding region. Choose from recommended wedding caterers who service the venue and BYO alcohol with no corkage fee.
- Capacity: 130
- Venue Type: Farm + barn
- Location: 515 Carool Rd, Carool, NSW 2486
- Info: Elevated wedding venue located an hour north of Byron Bay with spectacular ocean views across the hinterland. This DIY venue is the ideal wedding location for outdoor receptions under festoon lighting catered by food trucks and a teepee bar. 9 rooms provide accommodation onsite making Ardeena an ideal venue for a destination wedding.
- Capacity: 200
- Venue Type: Renovated barn
- Location: 1231 Wooli Rd, Pillar Valley, NSW 2462
- Info: Pillar Rock Farm is a 270 acre destination wedding venue with fishing, bushwalking, rock climbing, mountain biking & 4WD activities onsite. Accommodation includes a guesthouse, barn loft and hunting cottage. The dream wedding location for nature lovers and with plenty to do this is an ideal place for extended stays!
- Capacity: 130
- Venue Type: Private estate
- Location: 363 Carool Rd, Carool, NSW 2486
- Info: All-in-one hill top wedding venue with views over surrounding countryside to the ocean. Versatile wedding location an hour north of Byron Bay with stunning gardens, onsite chapel and modern reception barn. An ideal destination for weddings with accommodation onsite, plus a swimming pool and tennis court. Why not arrive by helicopter.
Wedding Destinations in NSW
Have a Byron Bay wedding venue to add to this list? Get Started