Destination Wedding Venues in Sydney
Destination Wedding Venues in NSW: Sydney | Off-the-grid | Most Recommended | Blue Mountains | Byron Bay | Central Coast | Hunter Valley | Illawarra | Newcastle | North Coast | Riverina | South Coast | Southern Highlands
Looking for a destination wedding venue in Sydney? Here's a list of all-in-one wedding venues in the greater Sydney region of NSW. All of these wedding locations offer ceremonies, receptions and accommodation onsite, making them the ideal places for destination weddings in Australia's largest city.
Top Destination Wedding Venues Near Sydney
- Capacity: 100
- Wedding Venue: Non-denominational church
- Location: 1029 Saint Albans Road, Saint Albans, NSW
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10
St Joseph's Guesthouse is a unique wedding destination built in the ruins of a 160 year old Catholic Church. Now a non-denominational location, the 5 bedroom, 3 level stone building offers a memorable all-in-one location for intimate day-time weddings.
The affordable venue hire fee includes accommodation for 10 guests for up to 4 nights, use of the ground floor function space and two outdoor areas and ability to BYO your own wedding suppliers. Curfew is 7pm after which time you can adjourn to the private function area at the local pub with the same owner.
- Capacity: 24
- Wedding Venue: Private Estate
- Location: O'Briens Road, Cattai, NSW
- Accommodation: Sleeps 13
Sweven Estate is an architecturally designed private estate just one hour from the Sydney CBD. Built directly into a rock face on the banks of the Hawkesbury River, the 141 acre wedding venue offers a unique weekend destination for luxurious micro weddings.
Hire of the tree house style house includes exclusive access to the entire property for a destination wedding weekend away. The airbnb style location features purpose built entertainer living rooms, high cathedral ceilings, spectacular country views and has a picturesque lotus lake and alpacas onsite.
- Capacity: 495
- Wedding Venue: Hotel
- Location: 33 Cross St, Double Bay, NSW 2028
- Info: Destination wedding venue located in a beachside village on Sydney Harbour only minutes from the city. Highly experienced in large cultural weddings with plenty of luxury guest accommodation.
- Capacity: 350
- Wedding Venue: Bar + restaurant + hotel
- Location: 1 Military Rd, Watsons Bay, NSW 2030
- Info: Iconic Sydney Harbour wedding venue with spectacular views and 32 boutique hotel suites. Beachfront destination venue with ferry at door plus private boat access. Unique option to hire a boat and transport guests between ceremony & reception venues or directly to the city.
- Capacity: 122
- Wedding Venue: Restaurant + hotel
- Location: 69 Bynya Rd, Palm Beach, NSW 2108
- Info: With spectacular ocean views from the cliff top garden, Jonah’s offers intimate weddings for up to 48 guests or exclusive use weddings for up to 122 guests. Slightly away from the hustle and bustle and with luxury accommodation for 22 onsite, Jonah's is the ideal venue for destination weddings in Sydney.
- Capacity: 300
- Wedding Venue: Hotel
- Location: 6 Cowper Wharf Roadway, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
- Info: Heritage-listed waterfront venue with views of Sydney Harbour and a range of creative spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. A fun hotel to stay-and-play and one of Sydney's best destination wedding venues.
- Capacity: 700
- Wedding Venue: Horse stables
- Location: 155 Gov Macquarie Dr, Warwick Farm, NSW 2170
- Info: In the suburbs of Sydney, this riverside stables and gardens venue is ideal for large weddings with hundreds of guests. A budget friendly wedding location with choice of spaces and hotel style accommodation for 300+ guests. Large destination weddings are well catered at this Sydney venue on transport lines.
Have a destination wedding venue to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.