Sydney Wedding Venues
Looking for a wedding venue in Sydney, NSW? Sydney wedding venues offer an amazing selection of places for ceremonies and wedding receptions. From fine-dining restaurants to 5 star hotels, waterfront cafe's, function centres and parks, Sydney takes the gong for best choice of urban wedding venues in NSW.
Find the ideal place for your ceremony and the perfect reception venue right here. These are the most recommended wedding venues in Sydney, NSW.
- Location: Beach Road, Palm Beach, NSW 2108
- Capacity: 30 - 200
- Ceremony: Offsite ceremony styling & bar service from $3,000
- Receptions: Wedding packages from $195/pp include food & beverage + flowers
Absolute waterfront wedding venue at Palm Beach on Sydney's northern beaches. A large deck provides picturesque views across Pittwater and is the ideal spot for outdoor wedding receptions. The venue provides casual seating areas and a dance floor, and all reception packages cater for cocktail or sit down weddings for a duration of 5 hours. Minimum spend is $8,000 weekdays & higher for weekends.
The Boathouse team also offer a ceremony styling and bar service for wedding ceremonies anywhere on the Northern Beaches. The package includes wooden arbour, chairs, florals and set up, plus an optional bar & bar service for an additional fee.
- Location: Spit Road, Mosman, NSW 2088
- Capacity: 100
- Ceremony: Available onsite at sibling venue Chiosco
- Reception: Wedding packages range from $149 - $209 per person + beverages from $75/pp
Italian seafood restaurant, cocktail bar and boutique wedding venue overlooking stunning Middle Harbour and Pearl Bay. Flexible wedding packages include the option to arrive by boat and have an indoor ceremony and wedding reception at the same Sydney location. A relaxed and private wedding venue with a minimum spend of $9,999.
Wedding ceremonies at Chiosco enjoy 270 degree water views from within glass walls. The perfect wet weather ceremony venue.
- Location: Moore Road, Freshwater, NSW 2096
- Capacity: 60 - 110
- Ceremony: Private gardens - hire fee $500
- Receptions: Wedding packages from $135/pp + beverages from $80/pp
Pilu is a Sardinian restaurant and Hamptons style wedding venue on Sydney's northern beaches. Located on the waterfront at Freshwater Beach, the terrace gardens and 3 reception venues offer spectacular ocean views.
Flexible wedding packages cater for small weddings & elopements and the venue is available for exclusive use for wedding receptions with up to 110 guests. Hire of the gardens includes white chairs, table and wet weather back up. Reception packages range from $135/pp for 3 courses to $160/pp for a degustation menu and include a dedicated wedding coordinator.
- Location: 1 Marine Parade, Manly, NSW 2095
- Capacity: 200
- Ceremony: Styling & bar service from $3,000
- Reception: Wedding packages from $195/pp include food & beverage + flowers
The Boathouse Shelly Beach is a cafe, restaurant and wedding venue located on the waterfront a short walk from Manly. The venue offers a private upstairs space that enjoys a birds eye view of Shelly Beach and caters for cocktail weddings or sit down receptions.
Wedding ceremonies can be held upstairs or The Boathouse Group offer a ceremony styling and bar service for wedding ceremonies anywhere on the Northern Beaches. A larger reception venue is available downstairs and is just 3 steps from one of Sydney's most famous diving beaches. Minimum spend is $4,000 low season and $6000 in peak season.
- Location: 443 Concord Road, Rhodes, NSW 2138
- Capacity: 250
- Ceremony: Onsite ceremonies or nearby in Brays Bay Reserve
- Receptions: Wedding packages from $135/pp including food & beverage
This elegant Italian restaurant offers affordable wedding receptions with water views in the inner west of Sydney. Outdoor wedding ceremonies can be held on expansive lawns, in the gardens or within walking distance in Brays Bay Reserve & neighbouring Rhodes Park.
- Location: 55 North Steyne, Manly, NSW 2095
- Capacity: 150
- Ceremony: Wet weather ceremony venues available
- Receptions: Choice of 3 reception venues with packages from $5,000
Hampton's style wedding venue on Sydney's iconic Manly Beach. An outdoor deck with ocean and beach views provides an idyllic wedding ceremony venue as an alternative option to beach weddings. Private dining rooms cater for intimate wedding receptions of 20 - 80 guests.
- Location: Cross Street, Double Bay, NSW 2028
- Capacity: 10 - 495
- Ceremony: Choice of ceremony venues available
- Receptions: Wedding reception packages from $125 per head
A Sydney Harbour wedding venue located in a bayside village just 5km from Sydney's CBD. A choice of wedding reception venues includes a stunning ballroom that's regularly used for large cultural weddings. With luxury guest accommodation within the hotel, this is one of the most popular wedding venues with international visitors to Sydney.
- Location: 1 Military Road, Watsons Bay, NSW 2030
- Capacity: 90 - 350
- Ceremony: Choose wedding locations at nearby beaches & bays
- Receptions: All inclusive wedding packages in a choice of 2 reception venues
Iconic wedding venue with sweeping views of Sydney Harbour. This beach hotel has a public wharf serviced by regular ferries from Sydney making it extremely accessible for wedding guests. You can have a wedding ceremony at the Royal Botanic Gardens then put all guests on a boat for a wedding reception in Watsons Bay. Or have a beach ceremony in front of the hotel. The venue also has 32 boutique hotel suites.
- Location: 69 Bynya Road, Whale Beach, NSW 2107
- Capacity: 122
- Ceremony: Garden ceremonies included with wedding receptions
- Receptions: 3 wedding packages from $135 - $220/pp + drinks from $125 - $480/pp
With spectacular ocean views from the cliff top garden, Jonah’s offers an intimate wedding venue for up to 48 guests or exclusive use weddings for up to 122 guests. Eleven accommodation rooms are available and required to be booked for exclusive use of the wedding venue.
Reception packages include sit down menu, cocktail wedding and degustation package. Upgrades such as canapes, an oyster bar and interactive seafood station are available. Min 80 guests.
- Location: 79 Parriwi Road, Mosman, NSW 2088
- Capacity: 250
- Ceremony: Indoor & outdoor wedding ceremonies
- Receptions: All inclusive wedding packages from $120/pp (low season) & $190/pp (high season)
Absolute waterfront wedding venue in Middle Harbour, adjacent to Sydney's iconic Spit Bridge. This wedding location has its own beach, wharf, jetty and resident pelicans. A popular venue with Jewish weddings.
- Location: East Esplanade, Manly, NSW 2095
- Capacity: 150
- Ceremony: Venue hire & styling packages from $250
- Receptions: Venue hire from $750 + catering from $120/pp & drinks from $70/pp
A popular wedding venue at one of Sydney's most famous beaches. Stunning water views of Sydney Harbour and captivating sunsets. Ideal wedding location for international visitors.
Wedding ceremony venues include an overwater atrium or outdoors on The Lawn. Reception packages include the option to add individual styling elements such as a fairy light canopy plus catering extras including canapes and oysters.
- Location: Paul Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061
- Capacity: 108 sit down, 120 cocktail
- Ceremony: Choice of foreshore & park locations nearby
- Receptions: Wedding packages start at $150/head
Contemporary Italian restaurant with unrivalled views of Sydney city & harbour. Situated at North Sydney Pool right under the Harbour Bridge, Aqua Dining is one of the most impressive Sydney wedding venues.
Wedding reception packages include a 3 choice a-la carte menu from $170/head with canapes, dessert & drinks, or cocktail receptions from $150/head. Option to upgrade catering & drinks package.
- Location: Jennifer Street, Little Bay, NSW 2036
- Capacity: 140 sit down, 240 cocktail
- Ceremony: Golf course ceremonies from $850
- Receptions: Wedding packages start at $102/pp
A wedding location with 180 degree uninterrupted views of the Pacific Ocean. Plenty of photo opportunities on this coastal golf course 20 minutes from Sydney. Wedding ceremonies on the golf course have an ocean backdrop and packages include hire of red carpet, chairs & signing table.
The reception venue includes space for dancing plus services such as a bridal suite, MC and wedding coordinator. Min 60 guests.
- Location: 2A The Esplanade, Mosman, NSW 2088
- Capacity: 110 seated, 135 cocktail
- Ceremony: Terrace room hire from $500
- Receptions: Wedding packages range from $125 - $140 per person
Quiet wedding venue on Balmoral Beach with private dining room that can cater for small wedding receptions of up to 40 guests or larger weddings of up to 135. Ceremony venue hire on The Terrace includes seating for 24 and a signing table. Sit down reception packages include alternate drop, shared feast or a-la carte menus. Drinks on consumption or from $70/pp.
- Location: 6 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
- Capacity: 30 - 300 seated
- Ceremony: Wharf weddings
- Receptions: Packages start at $149/pp including food + beverages
Heritage-listed waterfront venue with views of Sydney Harbour and a range of creative spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Catering packages include unique options from gum balls, fairy floss and snow cone machines, to fine dining experiences.
- Location: Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, NSW 2088
- Capacity: 200
- Ceremony: Athol Lawn is available to hire
- Receptions: All-inclusive wedding packages from $105/pp
Expansive, all-in-one waterfront property on Sydney Harbour. Features a blank canvas reception venue with harbour views, wide open green spaces and it's own private beach.
- Location: 4 The Esplanade, Mosman, NSW 2088
- Capacity: 100 seated, 170 cocktail
- Ceremony: Venue hire of The Terrace from $750
- Receptions: Packages start at $150 per person including catering + drinks
The Bathers' Pavilion is a waterfront and beachfront wedding venue with views of Sydney Harbour. A rustic, blank canvas space in a quiet Sydney location. Wedding receptions available for a minimum of 30 guests. All-inclusive sit down reception packages from $175/pp.
- Location: 227 Whale Beach Road, Whale Beach, NSW 2107
- Capacity: 150 sit down, 200 cocktail
- Ceremony: Choose from many local beaches & parks
- Receptions: Wedding packages from $195 per head
Spectacular waterfront wedding venue with 180 degree ocean views. Sit-down + canape style waterside wedding receptions. Min spend $4,000 low season & $8000 peak season.
- Location: 81 Beach Drive, Killcare, NSW 2257
- Capacity: 150
- Ceremony: Wedding ceremonies on the beach
- Receptions: Venue hire from $1,000
Beachfront wedding venue with large balcony overlooking the ocean. Have your wedding ceremony directly in front of the surf club on the sand. One of the few BYO & DIY wedding locations in Sydney with a commercial grade kitchen onsite. Choose your own caterers or use the kiosk.
- Location: 283 Young Street, Waterloo, NSW 2017
- Capacity: 100 seated, 150 cocktail
- Ceremony: Included in venue hire
- Receptions: Venue hire from $2,000. All-inclusive wedding packages also available.
Large urban warehouse and ethical wedding venue supporting people who have experienced modern day slavery or human trafficking. Wedding packages include blank canvas venue hire (from $2,000), assisted planning and fully managed weddings (enquire for pricing). BYO wedding caterers & bar or The Freedom Hub provides a list of preferred ethical suppliers that you can choose from if you wish.
- Location: 782 Kingsway, Gymea, NSW 2227
- Capacity: 10+
- Ceremony: Gardens available for hire
- Receptions: Wedding packages tailored to your requirements
A boutique wedding venue with laid back, rockstar vibes set within the grounds of the Hazelhurst Arts Centre. Ideal for small weddings with an art gallery feel. Ceremonies are held in adjoining bushland and gardens and the venue is available for your exclusive use when booked for weddings.
- Location: 65 Ocean Street, Woollahra, NSW 2025
- Capacity: 70 seated, 70 cocktail
- Ceremony: Chiswick gardens
- Receptions: Wedding menu from $90 per person + drinks.
Matt Moran's Chiswick is a picturesque all-in-one foodie venue. A semi-private dining room accommodates up to 40 guests for a sit down lunch or dinner wedding reception, and the main dining room is available for exclusive hire for larger weddings. Wedding menus start at $90/pp with optional extras available including signature cocktails.
- Location: 7 Huntley Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015
- Capacity: 6 - 400
- Ceremony: Indoor + outdoor ceremony venues available
- Receptions: Wedding packages from $140/pp (low season)
Versatile inner city wedding venue with multiple indoor and outdoor garden spaces suitable for micro weddings and elopements from 6 guests, to large sit-down banquets and chic cocktail party weddings for up to 400.
- Location: 245 New Line Road, Dural, NSW 2158
- Capacity: 400
- Ceremony: Garden weddings
- Receptions: All inclusive wedding packages from $290/pp (The Pavilion).
A classic wedding venue with 5 acres of gardens and bushland that provides an ideal all-in-one location for affordable weddings. Private venue that often booked for cultural celebrations such as Indian and Chinese weddings. Minimum of 150 guests in the wedding pavilion. Dry venue hire also available. Enquire for function room packages.
- Location: 613A Elizabeth Street, Redfern, NSW 2016
- Capacity: 70 seated, 120 cocktail
- Ceremony: The venue can be used for ceremonies
- Receptions: Wedding packages from $110/pp + venue hire fee from $1,500
Three Williams is an urban warehouse style wedding venue with a hint of rustic charm. Budget-friendly and suitable for small weddings. Canape menus from $55/pp, alternate drop menus from $95, drinks packages from $55/pp. Styling & floral packages available.
- Location: 16 Phillip Lane, Sydney, NSW 2000
- Capacity: 110 seated, 175 cocktail
- Ceremony: Can be held onsite
- Receptions: Venue hire from $5,000
Unique French restaurant and cocktail bar in the centre of Sydney's CBD district. Wedding spaces are themed around the liberation of Paris in 1944. Suitable for small weddings and elopements + larger weddings.
University of Sydney
- Location: Science Road, Camperdown, NSW 2050
- Capacity: 10 - 500
- Ceremony: Choice of ceremony venues
- Receptions: Catering packages by HostCo
Within the beautiful grounds of Sydney University are a choice of heritage spaces filled with character and charm. From the grand Refectory seating up to 500 to the Chancellor's Room that seats up to 25. Have your ceremony, photos & reception at the one location.
- Location: 155 Governor Macquarie Drive, Warwick Farm, NSW 2170
- Capacity: 700
- Ceremony: Rose Pavilion hire from $1,500
- Receptions: All inclusive packages from $149/pp
Riverside stables and gardens, ideal for large weddings with hundreds of guests. Budget friendly wedding location with choice of spaces and hotel style accommodation for 300+ guests. Ceremony only packages available from $80/pp. Wedding reception packages offers a choice of alternate meal or buffet.
- Location: 1003 Upper Fort Street, Millers Point, NSW 2000
- Capacity: 200
- Ceremony: Observatory Hill available for hire
- Receptions: Available in summer only. Not currently taking bookings.
Sydney Observatory is located on Observatory Hill in the city centre and boasts stunning views of the Sydney Harbour and Anzac bridges. The location is made available for marquee weddings on select dates in spring and early summer.
- Location: Bankstown City Plaza, Bankstown, NSW 2200
- Capacity: 1,340
- Ceremony: Each ballroom has it's own terrace for wedding ceremonies
- Receptions: All inclusive wedding packages available + BYO caterers
Glamorous wedding venue with 3 seperate ballrooms, individual bridal suites and pre-dinner cocktail areas. Expect 4.5 metre high ceilings, 24k gold chandeliers, grand staircases and elegant garden terraces. Well experienced with large cultural celebrations such as Lebanese and Chinese weddings. BYO gold licensed catering available for specific cuisine requirements.
- Location: 1 Vickery Avenue, Rose Bay, NSW 2029
- Capacity: 100 seated, 250 cocktail
- Ceremony: Choose from nearby parks & beaches
- Receptions: Wedding packages from $48/pp + drinks
Relaxed and affordable waterfront wedding venue located on a Sydney Harbour beach. Private outdoor deck overlooking Rose Bay. All inclusive wedding packages available from $149 per person (minimum 60 guests).
- Location: Berowra Waters Road, Berowra Heights, NSW 2082
- Capacity: 80
- Ceremony: Courtyard ceremonies included with exclusive-use reception bookings
- Receptions: All-inclusive culinary experience receptions. POA
One of Sydney's most unique wedding locations only accessible by boat. Modern restaurant and all-in-one wedding venue in a rustic waterfront setting surrounded by Sydney bushland. Well suited to small wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Location: 39 Campbell Parade, North Bondi, NSW 2026
- Capacity: 124
- Ceremony: With exclusive-use reception bookings
- Receptions: Bespoke wedding packages by request
Neighbourhood cafe, restaurant, bar and coastal wedding reception venue in North Bondi. Airy atmosphere with casual European feel.
- Location: 85 Penshurst Street, Willoughby, NSW 2068
- Capacity: 150
- Ceremony: Garden ceremonies
- Receptions: Enquire for wedding packages
Established gardens at a historic homestead in a central location on Sydney's North Shore. Wedding venues include the gardens for ceremonies, the lawn which is suitable for receptions and the internal dining room for sit down events.
- Location: 84 Watkins Road, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
- Capacity: 30 - 250
- Ceremony: Outdoor gardens or upstairs indoor venues. Packages include chairs & signing table.
- Receptions: Tailored wedding packages available on request
Previously a boarding school, Cropley House is now a wedding venue and event location with 5 acres of green parklands and gardens, and 6 indoor reception venues. An all-in-one wedding location with gardens and gazebo that are ideal for wedding ceremonies.
Main function rooms accommodate 160 guests seated and 300 for cocktail weddings. Smaller upstairs rooms accommodate 70 guests seated and 150 for a cocktail function.
- Location: Donnellan Circuit, Clovelly, NSW 2031
- Capacity: 100 sit down, 150+ cocktail
- Ceremony: The back deck or inside ceremony packages available from $500
- Receptions: Room hire from $1,200 + 5 hour food & beverage packages from $125/pp
Perched above the Clovelly Surf Club is an indoor/outdoor wedding venue with panoramic ocean views. This blank canvas location is ideally suited to both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Hire of a wedding planner is recommended but not essential.
The reception venue caters for up to 150 guests for a cocktail wedding or 250 with a marquee pitched over the back deck (additional charges apply). Paella packages available.
- Location: Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW 2000
- Capacity: 12 - 100
- Ceremony: Requires exclusive venue hire
- Receptions: Group menus available from $85/pp + drinks from $65/pp
American Whiskey Bar with stunning Sydney Harbour views and several venues to choose from. The private dining room caters for small, intimate weddings of up to 15 guests and can be booked Wednesday - Friday. The French Quarter lounge caters for sit down weddings for up to 40 guests or cocktail weddings for 60. Exclusive hire of The Smokehouse for 100 guests is available from $35,000.
To hire the entire venue including all spaces incurs a minimum spend of $55,000 and caters for up to 184 guests (Covid capacity).
- Location: 105 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
- Capacity: 50
- Ceremony: Exclusive venue hire required
- Receptions: 'Feed Me' group menus from $62/pp + drinks from $80/pp
A mexican inspired restaurant and unique 'foodie' wedding venue located in the city centre of Sydney. The venue can be booked out to cater exclusively for your wedding reception, and also offers Tequilla Masterclasses - a great idea for pre-wedding events.
Exclusive hire of the venue incurs a minimum spend. For reference, 3 hour food & beverage packages start from $142 per person.
- Location: Jones Bay Wharf, Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009
- Capacity: 60 sit down, 130 cocktail
- Ceremonies: Packages from $500 on Jones Bay Wharf
- Receptions: All inclusive wedding reception packages from $135 per person
Morso Events is an intimate Sydney wedding venue located on Pyrmont’s historic Jones Bay Wharf. Boasting beautiful Harbour views and stunning sunsets in the evening, Morso is a relatively unknown hidden gem. Canape menus available from $44 - $66/hr per person. A-La Carte menus available from $85/pp. Drinks packages from $50/pp. Minimum 25 guests.
- Location: William Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011
- Capacity: 100 - 450
- Ceremony: Exclusive hire of a wedding reception venue is required
- Receptions: Enquire for wedding packages.
Wedding reception venue with skyline views of Sydney Harbour. Completely private event space close to all Sydney amenities including transport.
- Location: 628 Old Northern Road, Dural, NSW 2158
- Capacity: 30 - 350
- Ceremony: Onsite garden ceremonies
- Receptions: All inclusive wedding packages + option to BYO gold class caterers
Biviano's is a fine dining seafood & Italian restaurant + events centre on the outskirts of Sydney. Wedding venues include 3 reception rooms and manicured gardens provide an outdoor location for ceremonies on the lawn.
- Location: 20 Rose Street, Wilberforce, NSW 2756
- Capacity: 150
- Ceremonies: Choose from indoor & outdoor venues
- Receptions: Choice of 3 wedding venues. Enquire for dry hire packages.
At The Australiana Pioneer Village, Rustic Weddings Sydney offers several affordable ceremony and reception venues to choose from. In addition to the rustic barn, there's also the option for marquee weddings. Packages include dry hire of any of the wedding venues. Well suited to DIY & BYO weddings.
Other Sydney Wedding Venues
Have a Sydney wedding venue to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.