Glamping Venues on the South Coast
Glamping Wedding Venues: South Coast | New South Wales
Looking for a glamping wedding venue on the NSW South Coast? Glamping on the South Coast comes with two types of venues. The first are venues with a permanent village of glamping tents that come fully set up with bathroom amenities onsite. The second are venues where you hire your own glamping tents from a local company who sets them up for you.
Glamping wedding venues on the South Coast include an exclusive-use beachfront resort, an incredible 40 acre farmstay, a luxury garden venue and an eco village of safari tents. Here's a list of beautiful venues where you can have a glamping wedding on the South Coast of NSW.
6 South Coast Glamping Wedding Venues
- Location: Bayly Road, Tomerong, NSW 2540
- Capacity: 200
- Accommodation: Sleeps 120
The Woods Farm is one of the most unique glamping wedding venues on the South Coast. Spread across 40 acres you'll find a secluded and romantic open air chapel with garden arbor walkway for a spectacular ceremony entrance, a glam rustic reception venue adorned in a mismatch of hanging chandeliers, a luxury glamping village and a host of friendly farm stay animals.
The glamping tents all feature king size beds and have a communal bathroom with seperate male, female and accessible showers and toilets. There are share fire-pits, outdoor chill out spaces, BBQs, pizza oven and a food truck/camp kitchen with cooking facilities. The Woods Farm also has 8 x 3 bedroom cottages onsite.
- Location: Jervis Bay, South Coast, NSW
- Capacity: 200
- Accommodation: Sleeps 111
Hire your own private beachfront resort for the weekend! The Cove is a glamping wedding venue with a permanent bell tent village to accommodate your entire guest list. Tents include a king size bed, outdoor table, 2 chairs and a daybed, and there are pristine communal bathrooms & showers as well as cooking facilities. There's also a 7 bedroom house and cabins onsite.
At The Cove you can get married on your own private beach or sandbar, or in the gardens with the ocean as your backdrop. Reception venues include 2 outdoor areas suitable for sit down or cocktail functions and a brand new indoor reception hall.
- Location: 11 Mount Dromedary Trail, Tilba Tilba, NSW 2546
- Capacity: 2 - 120
- Accommodation: Sleeps 2 - 14
- Wedding Packages: DIY/BYO
This relatively undiscovered gem is located near Tilba Tilba on the South Coast and offers a picturesque country location for weddings with glamping tents onsite. It also has a cute little love shack and cottage accommodation should any of your guests wish to stay too.
Weddings at Mountain View Farm centre around an open-sided dairy shed which has an adjoining courtyard and sits amongst 4 acres of country style gardens. The shed is overlooked by the bush covered hills of Mount Gulaga and is an intimate spot well suited to cocktail receptions. Glamping is also available with seasonal elopements in the incredible Daisy Fields which have yet to be widely promoted.
- Location: 330 Comerong Island Rd, Terara NSW 2540
- Capacity: 150+
- Accommodation: Sleeps 8 + glamping
Figbird Cottage is a budget friendly country venue surrounded in grazing farmlands on the South Coast. Flexible wedding packages include BYO alcohol & catering and the grounds are ideal for food trucks & drinks carts. Affordable 3 day/2 night rates include the option for guests to glamp onsite.
- Max Capacity: 100
- Location: Terara, South Coast, NSW
- Info: Woodland weddings on a secluded 13 acre property in the heart of the Shoalhaven. Exclusive weekend hire available. Homestead sleeps 20 + glamping
- Max Capacity: 130
- Location: Bewong, South Coast, NSW
- Info: Riverfront and bush venue on 160 acres. Budget friendly. Pet friendly. Exclusive weekend hire with 9 Bungalows + glamping. BYO catering & alcohol.
- Max Capacity: 100
- Location: Woollamia, South Coast, NSW
- Info: Beach or forest ceremonies for small weddings and exclusive use of property for larger weddings. Eco friendly venue with glamping style accommodation in 38 Safari Tents.
VIEW ALL: Wedding Venues on the South Coast
Have a glamping wedding venue to add to this list? Get Started