Wedding Venues with Accommodation in the Blue Mountains
Looking for wedding venues with accommodation in the Blue Mountains? Reception venues with accommodation are located throughout the Blue Mountains region of NSW from Katoomba to Lithgow.
From luxury hotels to private retreats and farms with cottages onsite, the Blue Mountains has a great choice of wedding venues that you can sleep at. Here are the most recommended wedding venues with accommodation in the Blue Mountains, NSW.
- Location: 226 Aspinall Rd, Megalong Valley, NSW 2785
- Accommodation: 2 Self contained homesteads that sleep 12
- Wedding Packages: Venue hire from $8,500 with accommodation bookings
- Capacity: 220
Dryridge Estate is a boutique vineyard and wedding venue with accommodation in the Blue Mountains. The hilltop ceremony and reception venue offer stunning views over the Megalong Valley. Ideal blank canvas for DIY & BYO weddings. 2 self-contained homesteads included with exclusive venue hire.
- Location: 70 Grandview Ln, Bowen Mountain, NSW 2753
- Accommodation: 6 unique suites sleeps 12
- Wedding Packages: Exclusive hire with accommodation bookings
- Capacity: 60
Spicers Sangoma Retreat is a boutique wedding venue with 6 private and luxurious hotel suites. The venue is surrounded in natural serenity in a private Blue Mountains location that's ideal for sharing with family and friends over the weekend.
- Location: 5564 Old Northern Rd, Wisemans Ferry, NSW 2775
- Accommodation: 54 hotel rooms + bridal suite
Wedding Packages: From $95 per person
The Retreat at Wisemans Ferry is a budget-friendly wedding venue with accommodation on the Hawkesbury River. The grounds surrounding the reception venue include gardens, tennis courts & a golf course. Guests are accommodated in 54 comfortable rooms that sleep 120 and include family size suites.
- Location: 993 Bells Line of Rd, Kurrajong Hills, NSW 2758
- Accommodation: Bridal suite + self contained chalets sleep 26
- Wedding Packages: From $80/pp
- Capacity: 130
Loxley on Bellbird Hill is a private garden venue with expansive regional and valley views. Two reception venues cater for medium to small weddings at the gateway to the Blue Mountains. Accommodation includes a secluded bridal suite + self-contained chalets & lodge.
- Location: 280 Burroughs Crossing, Edith, NSW 2787
- Accommodation: 2 Homesteads sleep 20
- Wedding Packages: Venue hire from $10,000 - $14,000
- Capacity: 150
Waldara Farm is a destination wedding venue with accommodation in the Blue Mountains. You can stay the weekend in two homesteads that accommodate 10 guests in each and enjoy exclusive hire of the property. Wedding venues includes extensive farmland and a refurbished barn.
- Location: 7 Bowen Mountain Rd, Grose Vale, NSW 2753
- Accommodation: Sleeps 10 in 2 farm houses + glamping
- Wedding Packages: From $2,294
- Capacity: 100
Ding Dang Doo is a 30 acre horse ranch with pet friendly accommodation in a cottage, coach house & semi-permanent glamping lodge. Ideal for small weddings and you can bring your own horse.
- Location: 5050 Old Northern Rd, Maroota, NSW 2756
- Accommodation: Farm stay sleeps 11 + glamping
- Wedding Packages: Under $100/pp
- Capacity: 200
Tobruk is a working sheep station, farm stay and wedding venue in the Hawkesbury Valley with stunning views of the Blue Mountains. Outdoor weddings can be held at drovers camp and the function centre has a wonderful barn feel ideal for rustic weddings. Get married and stay the weekend.
- Location: 256 Webbs Creek Rd, Wisemans Ferry, NSW 2775
- Accommodation: Basic but comfortable lodgings for 200+ guests plus camping & glamping
- Wedding Packages: From $77/pp including venue hire + accommodation
- Capacity: 250
Australian Bushland Weddings is a budget-friendly wedding venue with accommodation for the entire guest list. Immersed in the Blue Mountains bush, the venue is very private and secluded and affords a late curfew.
- Location: 74 O'Briens Rd, Cattai, NSW 2756
- Accommodation: 33 Hotel rooms
- Wedding Packages: From $110/ph
- Capacity: 250
Riverside Oaks Resort is a waterfront golf course on 587 acres in the Blue Mountains. Choose from a variety of picturesque locations for wedding ceremonies, photos and receptions. Affordable all-inclusive wedding packages with accommodation for guests onsite.
- Location: 101 Hartley Vale Rd, Hartley Vale, NSW 2790
- Accommodation: Luxury Inn with beds for 12
- Wedding Packages: From $13,000
- Capacity: 150
Collits Inn is a 190 year old barn on a 50 acre property in Hartley Vale with spectacular mountain views. Heritage, all-in-one wedding venue perfectly suited to relaxed country weddings with accommodation for 12 and plenty of space for a recovery brunch the next day.
- Location: 332 Cawdor Rd, Cawdor, NSW 2570
- Accommodation: 3 Bedroom homestead sleeps 6
- Wedding Packages: $85 - $125 per person
- Capacity: 150
Burnham Grove Estate is a boutique wedding venue at the base of the Blue Mountains with a 3 bedroom homestead onsite. Ceremony and reception venues include manicured gardens, outdoor spaces & a permanent marquee.
Blue Mountains Wedding Venues
Barns & Sheds
Venues with Accommodation
Venues with a View