Looking for a North Coast marriage celebrant? From bilingual officiants to surf instructors, the North Coast has some of the most fun, young and experienced wedding celebrants in NSW.
Having your wedding ceremony in Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay or somewhere in between? Here are the top recommended marriage celebrants on the North Coast, NSW.
- Location: Mayfield, NSW 2304
- Service Areas: Port Stephens, Lake Macquarie, North Coast NSW
- Packages: Weddings & elopements, legals-only
- Personality: Genuine, kind, thoughtful, calm
Bilingual marriage celebrant Julie Muir knows how to tell a story. It perhaps comes from her Irish ancestry or a natural love of languages. Either way she is fluent in Irish, Spanish, French and is somewhat versed in Italian. Expect wedding ceremonies with a good dose of humour. Wedding fees start at $1,850 for personalised ceremonies, elopements from $1,000 and legals-only from $500.
- Location: Newcastle, NSW 2300
- Service Areas: Port Stephens, Mid North Coast
- Packages: Weddings, elopements, vow renewals
- Personality: Bright, fun, warm, genuine
If you're looking for an entirely capable celebrant, Jaya certainly fits the brief. She's not only qualified to solemnise marriage, but to dispense pharmaceuticals and teach you to surf. Incidentally, she can also ride a skateboard in stilettos. Jaya is a cheeky presenter and well loved by her clients. Fees start at $1,400 with the option to create your own signature gin mix to enjoy on your first anniversary.
- Location: Crescent Head, NSW 2440
- Service Areas: Port Macquarie, Mid North Coast
- Packages: Weddings & elopements
- Personality: Kind, helpful, caring, inclusive
Arlene is a warm and authentic marriage celebrant with an eco conscious ethos. Her earthy and soul enriching ceremonies are a collective experience that make all guests feel part of the moment. Wedding ceremonies start at $470 for legals only and $750 for the full personalised wedding.
- Location: Merewether, NSW 2291
- Service Areas: Port Stephens, Mid North Coast, Central Coast
- Packages: Weddings, legals only, MC, Vocals
- Personality: Bubbly, helpful, calming
Musician Jade, is a marriage celebrant and MC who can not only officiate your wedding, but provide a live soundtrack too. She can sing you down the aisle and kickstart the fun at your wedding reception. Wedding fees start at $1,150 for personalised ceremonies and $650 for just the legals.
- Location: Medowie, NSW 2318
- Service Areas: Port Stephens, Medowie, Newcastle
- Packages: Weddings, legals only
- Personality: Caring, thoughtful, creative
Boho and chillaxed celebrant Kim Oakhill offers low key marriage ceremonies with meditation and mindfulness options. Short and sweet wedding ceremonies with all the feels are her jam, along with surprise weddings. Fees start at $800 for registry style legals-only ceremonies and $1,200 for personalised weddings.
- Location: Cumbalum, NSW 2478
- Service Areas: Northern Rivers, Tweed Coast, Far North Coast
- Packages: Weddings, elopements & legals only
- Personality: Fun energy, bubbly, humble
Leisa creates modern, fun and engaging wedding ceremonies within the comfort zones and aligning with the preferences of her couples. Ceremonies celebrate everything wonderful her couples have shared together so far in a lighthearted and upbeat style. Leisa's goal is to help her couples be fully present to experience one of life’s most precious moments.
- Location: Pottsville, NSW 2489
- Service Areas: Tweed Coast, Byron Bay
- Packages: Weddings, legals-only, vow renewals
- Personality: Kind, supportive, easy going, lovable
Rachel is a pet friendly, family loving marriage celebrant who delivers romantic wedding ceremonies that take their cue from the couples. Rachel makes the process easy and carefree for her clients and on the day of the wedding has a knack of making her couples feel comfortable and confident. Personalised wedding ceremonies start at $800 and fees for registry style weddings are $450.
Have a North Coast marriage celebrant to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.