Looking for a marriage celebrant for your wedding in regional NSW? Whether you're getting married in Mudgee, Goulburn or Tamworth, here are the wedding celebrants that have you covered. All of these NSW marriage celebrants travel to regional destinations to perform wedding ceremonies.
- Location: Northern NSW
- Service Areas: Literally anywhere
- Ceremonies: Weddings & elopements + MC & DJ
- Personality: Fun, easy going, kind, passionate
Regularly found atop snow capped mountains in NZ and in random spots around Europe, Josh is probably Australia's most intrepid marriage celebrant. He'll literally marry you anywhere in the world, whether it requires a two hour hike, a helicopter ride or an 18 hour plane journey. With a relaxed approach and infectious laugh Josh delivers good humoured ceremonies that are as off-the-cuff as they are scripted. He is one of the most recommended marriage celebrants in Australia.
- Service Areas: Riverina to Sydney
- Ceremonies: Weddings & legals only
- Personality: Easy going, relaxed, engaging
Based in the Riverina, Rebecca is a farmers wife and country woman at heart. She delivers wedding ceremonies in their traditional format but with a modern touch. Whether you want a short and sweet registry style ceremony or a fully personalised wedding, Rebecca listens to you preferences and creates a ceremony to match anywhere from the Riverina to Sydney.
- Location: Caringbah South, NSW 2229
- Service Areas: Sydney to Mudgee & beyond
- Packages: Weddings, elopements
- Personality: Fun, joyous, organised
Nicky is a specialist destination celebrant, mostly working with couples who are having a wedding in regional NSW. These couples are usually city based and prefer the convenience of planning their ceremony with a celebrant who is closer to home. Nicky is a regular at country venues in Mudgee and Bathhurst. She brings humour and heartfelt together with the right amount of professional versus hilarious.
- Location: Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
- Service Areas: Anywhere around Orange
- Ceremonies: Weddings, elopements
- Personality: Warm, capable, generous
Having grown up in Orange, Kerri is at home in small country towns and will happily travel to perform wedding ceremonies. She is a trained actor and hence brings a confident stage presence that calms the nerves of her couples. Kerri will help you write your vows and as a great listener, always incorporates the wishes of her couples into their ceremonies. Wedding fees start at $400 for elopements & go up from there.
- Location: Mudgee, NSW 2850
- Service Areas: Mudgee + NSW wide
- Ceremonies: Weddings, renewals
- Personality: Hilarious, warm, genuine
Born in England, Kali is as at home orating in perfectly articulated queen's english as she is drawling out a good ol' country yarn. She's an excellent story teller having been involved with scriptwriting for Underbelly and McLeods Daughters. Something you may have in common with Kali is her love of animals. She has quite the assorted menagerie at home. You should ask her about it.
Have a NSW marriage celebrant to add to this list? Create a free business listing to get started.