Elopement Celebrants in Sydney
Looking for an elopement celebrant in Sydney? Here's a list of marriage celebrants who specialise in small wedding ceremonies and elopements in Sydney. They are Sydney's most qualified & experienced wedding celebrants for elopements and small weddings.
Sydney Elopement Celebrants
- Available Venues: Home office, parks & beaches
- Elopement Package: $795 (less for weekdays)
- Inclusions: Simple ceremony, 10-15 mins, 20 guests, Travel 30km
Michael is a friendly elopement celebrant who brings a very warm and welcoming presence to wedding ceremonies anywhere around the Sydney CBD, eastern suburbs and inner west. He has a beautifully calming voice, is a great conversationalist and has a natural ability to make people feel at ease. Michael knows how to create a very comfortable & enjoyable atmosphere in a small wedding scenario.
- Available Venues: Gardens, balconies, bowling alleys, bars etc
- Elopement Package: $895 + gst
- Inclusions: Personalised ceremony, 15-20 mins, 20 guests, vow writing guide, 50km travel
Zoe is a popular and fun elopement celebrant who brings her endearing laughter to micro wedding ceremonies all around Sydney. From her home base in Marrickville, she crafts highly personalised ceremonies that share your love story in an engaging way tailored to your audience.
Elopements are a specialty of Zoe's and come with her standard promise of "no boring bits". That's the only standard inclusion in Zoe's ceremonies. She is 100% for doing things your own way and she brings a must-do attitude to make you get the ceremony that totally fits you.
- Available Venues:
- Elopement Package: $750
- Inclusions: Simple ceremony, 2 guests, travel 50km
Ruth is a warm, relaxed and easy going marriage celebrant with whom you will not be short of conversation. Ruth loves to talk and comes with a no-awkward-silences guarantee. She offers a small elopement package for the couple and 2 witnesses and also an intimate wedding package that includes a more personalised ceremony and up to 30 guests in attendance.
- Available Venues: Parks, gardens, public spaces
- Elopement Package: $850
- Inclusions: Personalised vows, 5 guests, 100km travel
Victoria is a warm, kind, caring and down to earth elopement celebrant who is easy to work with and thinks outside the box. She's based in Camperdown and delivers a conversation-like style of elopement throughout the inner west area of Sydney. She's perfect for couples wanting an informal ceremony with a relaxed vibe.
- Available Venues: Cliff tops, hot air balloon, bridge top, scuba diving
- Elopement Package: $1,200
- Inclusions: Personalised ceremony, unlimited guests, travel 100km
Oliver is based centrally in Newtown and offers stripped back elopements that get you married efficiently and cost-effectively. He's also one of the most adventurous elopement celebrants in Sydney and will marry you anywhere you desire including under the waters of the ocean or on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Expect a heartfelt, relaxed elopement with plenty of humour.
- Available Venues: Parks, gardens, public spaces, commercial venues
- Elopement Package: $900
- Inclusions: Personalised ceremony, 2 meetings, travel in Sydney,
Robyn lives in Ryde, one of the multicultural heartlands of Sydney and her elopements reflect this clientele. She's a regular at mixed culture ceremonies and has a particular skill for including all guests regardless of language barriers. She's often seen delivering phrases in all sorts of languages to surprise her couples.
Expect a fun, bubbly and warm personality who can't do enough for you. Cheaper elopements are available Monday - Thursday.
- Available Venues: Parks, gardens, off the beaten track locations
- Elopement Package: $750
- Inclusions: Short & sweet ceremony, 10 mins, travel 20km from Erskineville
If you're looking for a quick & easy elopement ceremony without too much personalisation, Alison's package might be ideal for you. You can pick and choose components from a standard script to create a ceremony that resonates with you. Alison will deliver this elopement ceremony in her usual fun and easy going manner.
- Available Venues: Free parks around Sydney
- Elopement Package: $550
- Inclusions: Simple ceremony, 10 guests, 15km travel
With his 'Kiss Me Quick' ceremony package for small weddings and elopements, you can keep your wedding on the down low and get married in a ceremony akin to what you'd receive at the Registry Office. Stephen makes everything easy and quick in the lead up and delivers a warm, relaxed & engaging wedding ceremony with his endearing British accent.
- Available Venues: Office, office garden, chapel, beach
- Elopement Package: $500
- Inclusions: Personalised ceremony, 20km travel
Maria offers stress-free elopements in her home office, in her home gardens, at Little Bay Chapel or on the sand at one of Sydney's Northern Beaches. Beach ceremonies incur an additional $500 fee and hire of Little Bay Chapel is $600. Maria will deliver a romantic and personal wedding ceremony all about the two of you. She also speaks Italian.
- Available Venues: Parks & beaches
- Elopement Package: $700
- Inclusions: Short & sweet ceremony, travel 50km
Sharon is a motor sport and true crime podcast loving celebrant who offers elopements all over the Southern Sydney area to the Illawarra and Southern Highlands. Her ceremonies are relaxed, warm and romantic.
- Available Venues: Any public Sydney metro location
- Elopement Package: $1,950
- Inclusions: Bespoke ceremony, 4 guests + kids, 1.5hrs photography
Amanda offers several secret mid-week & weekend elopements with her Pop Up Elopement brand. You can choose from a budget friendly mini wedding that includes a legals only ceremony at Amanda's home office from $500. Or go for a more inclusive option that includes a photographer. Witnesses can be provided for a small fee. Mid week elopements are cheaper.
Amanda officiates legal elopements all over Sydney with her usual down to earth approach. Her elopement packages are also ideal for vow renewals.
Are you an elopement celebrant in Sydney? Create a business listing to get started.